One Piece: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which life is best?
The Life of a Pirate
Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_lcap33%Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
The Life of a Marine
Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_lcap11%Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Life of a Bounty Hunter
Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_lcap6%Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Life of a Revolutionary
Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_lcap17%Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Other (Tell us)
Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_lcap33%Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Which life is best?
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:48 am by Skyfall

» The End (Offer Inside)
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm by gmoney

» 4 beast fruit
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 pm by gmoney

» Gomu-gomu no mi techniques
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:44 am by mojo

» magma magma fruit
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:19 am by Supergoon

» Dzhastin's Weapon.
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:23 pm by Supergoon

» rotate techs WIP
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 pm by anglarturner

» Dzhastin's Techs
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:31 am by Dzhastin

» Bob Jones
Why the hell did I come out here? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm by Psychosis

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Taiga
Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_lcapWhy the hell did I come out here? Voting_barWhy the hell did I come out here? Vote_rcap 
Psychosis
Why the hell did I come out here? Vote_lcapWhy the hell did I come out here? Voting_barWhy the hell did I come out here? Vote_rcap 
Skyfall
Ruzae
Supergoon
Quinn Of East Blue
Rose Retsuno
mojo
gmoney
anglarturner

Why the hell did I come out here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiga
Admin
Taiga

Why the hell did I come out here? Empty
PostSubject: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:52 am

The Swimming Lion was all tied up an secure making for the perfect time to go buy more beer barrels to put on the ship and maybe some good food, Taiga had grown tired of oranges and various other fruits and vegetables he need to eat some good tended steak or pork. The thought of food on his mind he wondered aimlessly into town following nothing but his nose, he almost made a mistake the other day when he ran outta food. Taiga grew so hungry the mysterious Devil Fruit he found began to look very tasty but he had to find out what it was before he ate it, he didn't wanna use his flames and melt because the two weren't compatible.

After five or so minutes of following his nose he arrived in a nice little bar serving chicken wings and beer, Taiga walked in and sat down ordering three dozen wings and three gallons of beer. It seemed a little over the top but it didn't take long for Taiga to eat it all, best rough guess would be about four or five minutes which left him to sitting around at the bar downing a barrel of beer at a time. Like told before the adventurer before his alcohol tolerance was incredibly high, that's even comparing him to no good drunkards. He remained there on that stool comfortable a mug in his hand an a happy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of East Blue

Quinn Of East Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:20 am

Sitting beside the man blinking owlishly at the display he's still witnessing is a young man with purple hair, a mug of ale in hand and a chicken wing drenched in some form of dressing sits half forgotten.
He blinks once seemingly snapping out of the trance he was in by watching the rather...The bloody hell would you even CALL that!? He just devoured six chickens in five minutes! Someone call a bleedin' Priest! That ain't natural! He voices it after a moment of gaining his bearings a chuckle escaping the man as he shakes his head in amusement his long purple hair swaying slightly with the movement. Yes the hair is natural shut up. "Bloody hell Mate, let me know if you're entering any eating contests so I know who to bet on!" He remarks with a friendly grin, social. That's what the crew his father was on used to call him, he was a Social creature. Loved to talk, never stopped in fact.

Some call him annoying, others call him charming, some call him funny and other say 'HEY YOU! GET OFF MY WIFE!' But still, he is a social creature. He doesn't exactly cut an intimidating figure, he's short, he's rather thin looking with his clothes on..and the hair thing..
He's had to clock a few drunkwards who mistook him for a woman til they heard him talk in his deep thick cockney accented voice. In fact the men are just now slinking away nursing what appears to be several bruises focused along there faces..but missing the nose and mouth.

Strange, wonder how so many bruises formed in such a concentrated area...twenty-five fist shaped bruises overlapping each-other if one cared to notice. Mysteries in life, they are abundant.
The sword sheathed at his left hip along with the pistol holstered inside a chest holster leaning slightly into his arm pit coupled along with his non-uniformed but slightly scruffy clothing label him as either. A; An off duty marine, which isn't very likely due to his carrying of his weapons and his expletives. B; A bounty hunter, but his lunch is small and most Bounty Hunters eat good when they can, cause they just killed somebody for this money and damn well if they aren't gonna dishonor there memory by not enjoying a meal in there name. And C; A simply adequate pirate...

But it's anyone's guess really, still a conversation has been initiated, it's up to the human garbage disposal to respond...or not, Quinn doesn't need any trouble...
He can find that perfectly on his own.
Back to top Go down
Taiga
Admin
Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:48 am

Taiga paused as he prepared to swallow the last part of his last chicken wing, after swallowing he smiled and looked at the man next to him. Lifting his hand he got the barkeeps attention, "Hey, I need some more wings and beer, especially beer. Thanks." Lifting his last mug of beer he glanced at the purple haired man again, then began to speak "When you sail for so long that you run outta food. Hunger is more like a memory and starving was 2 days ago. I am.... Parishing.... Dahahahahaha" Taiga sat the mug back up on the counter, the next plate of wings in front of him. His hands wasted no time stuffing a wing in his mouth and pulling out nothing but the bone tossing it aside and repeating the process rapidly till the empty plate laid harboring no meat only bones and that neat little paper that goes under the wings when you buy them, you know the paper that keeps the sauce in place and is just there for some fucking reason?

Taiga leaned back extending his arms in a stretch, which turned out to be a bad idea as he seemed to accidentally knock a mug of beer of pouring all over a man twice the size of himself. No matter Taiga remained as though nothing happened, not because he was scared but merely because he didn't give a damn. This happened to piss off the big guy though who decided to draw his gun and place the barrel against the back of Taiga's head, Taiga din't flinch nor react any different as he asked the barkeep for more beer. That must have angered that man even more because he decided he would shoot that gun, big mistake. When the bullet fired Taiga's expression change all together, from a cheerful smile to a serious demeanor as he spoke, "You see, I was gonna let you have your tough guy act...." the hole in Taiga's head quickly sent flames out in a swirling motion as he continued on "Looks like your finished." Taiga must have looked crazy when he spun around on that stool and place his index and middle fingers under that mans chin making his hand look like a gun, but what happened next must have truly gotten peoples attention. Taiga flicked his thumb like the hammer of a flintlock pistol striking and blew the mans brains into the ceiling, it was a shame he had to kill someone already and he wasn't even buzzed yet. He signaled for more beer as he gulped down the last of his previously unfinished mug, people where beginning to be a bother. The last Mug was placed in front of him and as said it was his last as when he finished he stood an walked from the bar to standing out front he reached in his pocket an grabbed a cigarette placing it in his lips, the end ignited just by the thought running through Taiga's mind.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of East Blue

Quinn Of East Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 am

His grin widens as the man smiles towards him, he then chuckles slightly in disbelief as the man orders another order of food. "Jeez, Mate! Anymore parishing and you'll end up popping!" He says before laughing boisterously, taking a swig of his ale and setting it down, blinking towards the man who's had a drink spilled on him. He smiles awkwardly and prepares to speak in order to calm the situation..

Then the man draws a pistol and aims it towards the obviously drunken mans head...This bloke didn't know what he was doing, he said nothing theres no reason innocent people need to die...
So with a quick motion, almost a blur the six shooter is unholstered, aimed towards the mans shoulder blade and fired, he then aims downward as the mans stumbles backwards and fires two more shoots. One bullet goes through the mans wrist, causing his grip to go limp and the other bullet whizzes through his knee.

In pain, but no loss of life. He simply holsters his gun once more and stands, grinning towards the Fire-man "Didn't wanna ruin dinner yeah?" He states simply, before walking away kicking the gun to one side before he glances towards another man and simply says "Call a Doctor, before taking the hat from the large mans head and placing it atop his purple covered head moving to walk from the bar. If nothing stops him he simply walks out...and moves across the street to the other bar, everybody in there is piss drunk and the marines won't recognize him from any description they gave..As long as he wan't around to be pointed at everything should be fine.

He needs another drink! And some more food! Watching that guy eat made him ravenous all of a sudden!

The thing to be learned from this..? Pistols aren't for threats.
Back to top Go down
Taiga
Admin
Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 am

Taiga had watched the man next to him, well tried to watch the man next to him draw his gun. Fascinating, he could be an asset if he is willing to come along. Not only that Taiga enjoyed his company it was interesting for sure, Taiga stood throwing money on the counter and walked out of the bar to see the purple hair disappear into the bar across the way. Following him Taiga enters smiling till he looked up seeing a group of 6 marines in the back, luckily they hadn't noticed Taiga so he proceeded to enter and walk over to the man from the bar. "You're fast, I wonder what are you thoughts of the sea?" He was smiling as he was now in a good humored and interested attitude now.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of East Blue

Quinn Of East Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:23 am

Quinn swallows nervously casting a glance towards the Marines drinking nearby, he hadn't anticipated this..Marines are usually really far away when he makes waves, he's nice enough so not many people complain about his antics, but this was a situation he was only in once before...

And last time he had to leave town for years, he can't return to Loguetown when not in disguise now which is really bothersome...And he even promised to be home for the Quinn annual family dinner! Still, this is a problem and he needs a solution...Fast.
It is then that the man from before steps beside him and Quinn blinks at the question, he then grins at the luck of it all "The sea is in my blood Mate, me Father's a pirate, me Grandfather, bit of a yellow tart him, was a privateer. I've been travelling on a ship for three years now, I got a dingy all me own but I got my ears open for opportunities should they arise...Savvy?" He asks his grin widening. The 'Go on, you have my attention.' is downright stated this time around, later on Quinn's speech will be for those clever enough to pick up the hints he simply drops so casually you tend to miss them.

Quinn is an experienced sailor, his Father is a Pirate so he must know how to fight and has a Pirates upbringing, his Grandfather is a Privateer so he can read weather and map out things rather well. He's been travelling for three years, so while still a bit new to sailing he has SOME experience with it.
Quinn just handed in his resume inside a simple conversation. That's just the kind of thing he does.
You just gotta pick up what he lays before you. And hold onto your seat, cause it'll probably get crazy..stupid and pretty damn weird...

But if he's not effective, I'll eat my keyboard that I'm using to type this.
Back to top Go down
Taiga
Admin
Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:30 am

Taiga smiled as it seemed he peaked the mans interest, perfect. He signaled for two beers which were served nearly instantly, wow great service Taiga should have come here to start with I mean seriously he could have been drunk by now. He reached grabbing the beer an speaking "Well friend you raise that mug and drink with me now and I guarantee you first-mate on my ship." a smile on his face as he spoke again, "With your experience I am sure you would be a fitting Navigator yes?" He raised his mug up and waited to see his new friends answer though he would hold no grudges no matter the answer.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of East Blue

Quinn Of East Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:36 am

Quinn hums in thought as he grabs the mug by the hand and stares forward introspectively, First Mate.
A SHIP, a real Pirate Ship. Not just a Cabin Boy in training, but a First Mate. Second in command...He must be pretty awesome yeah? Still he's offering it to him right out of the blue, is there something wrong with the ship? Are the other crewmates psycho's? Theres so many maybe's in there that-
And just in that moment, a couple of men carrying a large man covered in bandages barges in and they start looking around for someone with purple hair..And Quinn's decision is made. "Agreed, glad to be aboard Captain!" He states urgently, clinking his glass before downing the mug as fast as he can, slamming it down onto the table with an exhale of relief. At that moment, he see's the men walk over to the Marines and begin pointing him out. "Is your ship nearby???" He asks with a grin, ready to beat a tactical withdrawal..He's a fearsome Pirate, he doesn't retreat...
Just comes up with a fancier name for it.
Back to top Go down
Taiga
Admin
Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 am

Taiga smiled at the sound of the glasses clinking an downs the beer like it was nothing, he then heard the man ask if the ship was close. A quick observation would show the men pointing him out, Taiga grinned and even chuckled a bit. "It's at the docks, If we run we can be there in no time." with that Taiga hoped to his feet and ran out the door speedily heading down the sloped hill towards the pier, If the purple haired friend of his was close by Taiga would call out to him while running "You see the large ship down there with the gold plated lion head on the front, She's mine!" Still running his hat flew back being stopped by the little rope thingy that was for that exact purpose.

Arriving at the ship they would have undoubtedly escaped an unfollowed, Taiga would smile and then look like he done something dumb. "I forgot to ask, what do I call my first mate?" he was actually chuckling at the strange mistake.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of East Blue

Quinn Of East Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:53 am

Hopping to his feet at his Captains instructions, one thing unnoticed is that despite his foot falls looking quite heavy..his steps are completely silent as he dashes off, slowing his pace as to not completely overtake the man. "Roger!" He calls out slightly behind the man, his new Captain, boss, business partner. Didn't matter, he's been hired and he'll do his job, he likes the guy well enough! Didn't even bat an eyelash when he realized why he accepted so quick..Point is he accepted!

Keeping a palm down upon the new Quinn family hat, he glances upwards at the large ship his Captain points out and upon laying eyes on the massive luxurious looking construct he merely thinks to himself. 'Jackpot' He definitely picked a good time to be a good samaritan, this ship is a beauty. Cannons and design make it also fiercely combat ready from the look of it...

Quinn pauses as they step onto the ship and lets out a breath of relief, looks like they split before the Marines got a chance to see the direction they ran in, he glances towards his Captain before chuckling at the man asking his name. With a showy bow his hat is plucked from his head and he answers "First Mate; Toastaros Quinn, just Quinn please. At yer service Cap'n." He says with a wide grin as he plops the hat back onto his head.
Back to top Go down
Taiga
Admin
Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:58 am

Taiga smiled as he told his own name, "I am Captain Taiga, but many simply call me flames. your choice on what to call me. Now first things first we need to get back to the East Blue, so let's get this hip moving!" he may have ended the sentence but his laugh rained out for a moment as he walked up the stairs at the back of the ship grabbing the wheel.

[Exit/Sailing to East Blue]
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of East Blue

Quinn Of East Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:03 am

Quinn nods, his grin still in place as he simply breathes in the sea air once more as the ship begins moving, he slowly turns towards the horizon, his pack is already with him lucky enough...The dingy only has an empty wallet he stole off some buzzard earlier in the week. "Aye Cap'n Taiga!" He replies before his laugh choruses the mans own, the life of the sea...Now that's a life.

And as the ship sets sail, one thought simply trails through his head as his grin widens and he moves to take a station to carry out his new duty as First Mate.

Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho..

[Exit, topic closed.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the hell did I come out here?   Why the hell did I come out here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the hell did I come out here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Rebirth :: Roleplay Areas :: North Blue-
Jump to: