One Piece: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which life is best?
The Life of a Pirate
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
The Life of a Marine
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Life of a Bounty Hunter
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Life of a Revolutionary
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Other (Tell us)
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Which life is best?
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:48 am by Skyfall

» The End (Offer Inside)
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm by gmoney

» 4 beast fruit
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 pm by gmoney

» Gomu-gomu no mi techniques
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:44 am by mojo

» magma magma fruit
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:19 am by Supergoon

» Dzhastin's Weapon.
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:23 pm by Supergoon

» rotate techs WIP
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 pm by anglarturner

» Dzhastin's Techs
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:31 am by Dzhastin

» Bob Jones
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm by Psychosis

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Taiga
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Psychosis
The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skyfall
Ruzae
Supergoon
Quinn Of East Blue
Rose Retsuno
mojo
gmoney
anglarturner

The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruzae

Ruzae

The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post)   The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Chuckling as he heard that there was beer in the lower he would burst out laughing. "I drunk it all!" He would then ready the small marine ship to set sail. "Also Just because i'm leaving doesn't mean I'm not your ally but for now If you need me just look for a bar" He was ready to sail as he would turn to the to others. "Also Doctor guy you can come along might be help if I get drunk so you can stop me from doing anything stupid"

He said as he sailed away laughing. 
[Attempt Exit]
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oliver Edgeworth

Dr.Oliver Edgeworth

The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post)   The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Oliver stared at the laughing smoke man as he sailed away. He slowly picked up his case with a sigh. "Well shit... okay then." He turned amd headed for the ship he'd notice someone sneak onto. Someone with something large and shiny. Someone he hadn't gotten a good look at yet. He smirked and hummed a low slow tune to himself, one he often heard the grave keeper hum as he took away the patiants he hadn't been able to save. Not often, but he could only do so much for someone who was already nearly dead.

"Now where oh where did that quiet one go?" Oliver smiled and adjusted his glasses. He hadn't had a hunt for awhile. This would be fun.

[Attempt exit]
Back to top Go down

The Spades (Crew Only/Must Post)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2